exclusion threshold for PCR purification

EK khatipovNO-SPAM at NO-SPAMuchicago.edu
Mon Dec 16 20:42:05 EST 2002

Here is example of such an abuse. From what I remember e.g. about the Qiagen
gel extraction kits, one is supposed to add isopropanol to the melted gel in
order to increase yield of fragments shorter than 500bp. Thus, omitting
IP-OH would do the job for Denis. The question is whether there is a 96-well
adaptation of the method, which I don't know.
-Emir

news:3.0.6.32.20021216232927.007c8e90 at pop.gmx.net...