where should I transferre the selected clones??????????

Carnac carnac at realitys-edge.com
Mon Dec 23 01:59:04 EST 2002

<sebahatseker at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:20021223062406.16135.qmail at ww02.hostica.com...

> Dear All
>
> I transferred cDNAs to the E-coli I want to get plasmids from selected
clones.Where should I transferre selected clones from 96 well plates.New
round bottom 96 well plates or 6 well plates or just 10cm plates.I can not
decide what should I do.Because I should incubate them with simple
agitationin round bottom plates.

Pick them off with a toothpick, and transfer them to a 10 ml tube contained
5 ml of LB plus your selection antibiotic... then you can do minipreps
easily from that.