help on DNA sequence problem,anxious

Wolfgang Schechinger hubahopp at gmx.de
Mon Dec 30 16:18:43 EST 2002

Could it be a problem in the base caller software? What does the raw data
look like? If the problem sits in the sequencing, maybe adding some DMF
before electrophorsis might help.

Wo

At 05:59 PM 2002/12/30 -0000, shelley025 at yahoo.com wrote:

>Help on DNA sequencing:urgently
>
>Use T7 primer, big dye terminator chemistry. However the signal stops at
~300BP. Maybe there is secondary structure lies in that region.  I tried
several ways to solve this problem. Adding DMSO, increasing denature
temperature, using different primers. But it still does not work.
>Who met this same problem before? Can you give me some suggestion?
>
>Thank you very very much!!
>

>http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet_molbio_methds-reagnts&b
egin=0

---