Iva Toudjarska toudjarska at wi.mit.edu
Fri Feb 1 12:48:44 EST 2002

My recomendation is try PureScript RNA isolation Kit from Gentra. It does not
contain phenol, it's fast and I have used it to isolate RNA for RPA - perfect
quality. With tissues you need to work fast and on ice. In my personal
experience just a regular agarose gel, in 1x TAE with well washed
electrophoretic tank run as quickly as posible is perfect for visualisation of
For more info on this kits www.gentra.com
Good luck