RNA EXTRACTION

Iva Toudjarska toudjarska at wi.mit.edu
Fri Feb 1 12:48:44 EST 2002

Hi,
My recomendation is try PureScript RNA isolation Kit from Gentra. It does not
contain phenol, it's fast and I have used it to isolate RNA for RPA - perfect
quality. With tissues you need to work fast and on ice. In my personal
experience just a regular agarose gel, in 1x TAE with well washed
electrophoretic tank run as quickly as posible is perfect for visualisation of
RNA.
For more info on this kits www.gentra.com
Good luck
Iva