Chemically derivatised microtitre wells/plates

David Micklem dmicklem at cmgm.nospam.invalid
Thu Feb 7 10:32:16 EST 2002

In article <a3tuar$jk1$1 at pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk>, BL <lo1 at ntlworld.com>
wrote:

>Is anyone aware of any microtitre plates/wells that are chemically
>derivatised and allow covalent attachment of small organic molecules? So far
>I have found only the Covalink plates from Nunc with secondary amine groups.
>I just want to know if there are other alternatives? Thanks for any input.

IIRC Pierce do several. They certainly do a maleimide plate (which will
react with free Cys residues in proteins - don't know what else).

David

--
D.R. Micklem,              Time flies like an arrow...
Dept. of Genetics,          Fruit flies like a banana.
Cambridge University,      Email:dmicklem at cmgm.stanford.edu
Cambridge, UK              Phone: +44 (1223) 333776
Unsolicited email will incur a US$100 processing charge.