Bioedit, ClustalW and WinXP

aes ali at image.dk
Tue Feb 12 06:29:30 EST 2002

Yes it is a very fine program, which now seems to be cleared for most of
the bugs that has made bioedit heavy to handle the last couple of years.
However my problem still persists, so if you hear of anyone with the same
problem or a solution, please contact me hecmp@(removethis)biobase.dk
Thanks
A. Salanti