how to judge the result of BstXI digestion

Peter Ianakiev ianakiev at
Wed Feb 13 10:16:12 EST 2002

Hi dear
I don't know this vector, but I guess that the point of using BstX-I is
that both ends after digestion are not compatible. That is also the
reason why they put two BstX-I instead of one. So your test is fairly
simple - if you don't have many colonies after Vector + Ligase control,
then  you have complete digest.