Isolation of plasma membrane from yeast

Wojciech Poręba wojciech at microb.uni.wroc.pl
Wed Feb 20 06:34:08 EST 2002

Thank you for the answer. I have already made erythrocyte ghosts, it was
the easiest way to obtain membranes indeed. But the point is that I
would like to have membranes from as many sources as possible. So if you
have acces to any protocols describing isolation of membranes from other
Eucariotic cells and would share with them :-), it would be great... All
the best
Wojtek