Scanner recommendations?

SerAln SerREMOVETHISAln at netscape.net
Wed Feb 27 13:07:34 EST 2002

We purchased two HP ScanJet 4c/T and a superscaner/densitometer from BioRad.
After three or four years of intensive use, we routinely use the HP scanners
almost for everything, including the scanning of autorad films for densitometry,
even when the BioRad machine is supposed to be far better. In my opinion, the HP
scanners are fast, user-friendly and "software" robust (under win 95-98), and
their quality is impressive for a multipurpuse non-profesional device.
Sergio... of course no aff. with HP.