In vitro knockout?

Victor L. levenson at
Fri Jan 4 18:20:10 EST 2002

On 1 Jan 2002 14:42:48 GMT, Ashok Aiyar
<aiyar at> wrote:

>  Right now, RNAi looks promising.

there is a company (GeneLogic?) which claims that antisense
morpholino-oligos designed with their algorithm provide a functional
knock-out. Their strategy is to block translation initiation site
slightly upstream of and overlapping ATG codon.

If interested I will look up the name of the company - or you can do a
google on morpholinos, since they hold a patent on them.

No affiliation, etc.