Software for viewing .ab1-files?

GeneStudio genestudio at genestudio.com
Sun Jan 6 13:49:49 EST 2002

Thank you for recommending our product.  Please note that to VIEW AND PRINT
(as opposed to extract sequence data only), you should use the SeqVerter
component of GeneStudio Pro and not the standalone SeqVerter program.

The SeqVerter component of GeneStudio (formerly called GeneStudio LE) is
free.  The full version of GeneStudio (currently released as public beta 2)
currently contains two additional components: a very sophisticated Alignment
Editor and a Contig Editor for assembly of automatic sequencer trace files.
GeneStudio is compatible both with ABI and SCF file formats.

The GeneStudio Team

news:aDXZ7.9608$aS.1445033 at news010.worldonline.dk...