Recycling palstic tip holders

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at Bill_A_Nussbaumer at
Tue Jan 8 09:17:00 EST 2002

Have a look at this web page:

Also call your pipette tip supplier for advice as I think several companies will set up box recycling programs.  My recommendation would be to reduce
the number of boxes overall by using one of the refiller systems available from several different companies.

Mr JN Goulding Wrote:

Sent by:  owner-methods at

To:   methods at
Subject:  Recycling palstic tip holders

Does anyone know of a company, or place that we can recycle our plastic
tip boxes; we use filter tips a lot, and have loads of empty boxes that
noone seems to want, and yet seems a real waste to just throw in the
waste. Are there any companies that recycle them? (We're based in london
UK). Any suggesteions welcome!