biotinylated 80bp-Fragment

user q6252397 at fernuni-hagen.de
Wed Jan 9 03:02:37 EST 2002

Right, they are. I tried to order them. 0.2 µmol scale, I got 20.2 nmoles
(7.7 nmoles of the biotinylated).  HPLC purified. They cost me $170.
The TF is recombinant. It is unsoluble, so it's almost pure after Inclusion
Body-Isolation.  The Affinity chromatography should be the last step.
It won't be bad if I can get enough for structure determination. And that
means a lot.

Tina.

Artem Evdokimov schrieb in Nachricht ...