Recycling palstic tip holders

Emir Khatipov khatipovNO at
Wed Jan 9 20:26:02 EST 2002

In addition to refiller systems recommended here earlier, you could use your
tip boxes as multi-purpose containers: for various lab supplies, as
freezer/fridge boxes, for staining/destaining PAGE gels, Westerns, etc. ...
as lunch boxes after all :-)

news:Pine.GSO.4.21.0201081252260.27205-100000 at bromine...