most constant gene during development

Stefi~ gifalone at
Thu Jan 10 14:55:17 EST 2002

"Nick Theodorakis" <nicholas_theodorakis at> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:kr5%7.10935$cD4.23885 at
> I would be surprised if you can find one. There can be huge changes in
> expression patterns and levels during differentiation and development.
> Maybe you should tell us what problem you are trying to solve.

I'm trying to reveal if there is an accumulation of a specific mRNA during
Bufo's development. To avoid working with mRNA and Northern, I want to
convert my specific mRNAs in ssDNA using fluorescein-dUTP and Reverse
Trascriptase. But, my signals, to be published, need to be normalized versus
a gene which mantains constant levels during development. Thanx so much!
gifalone at