UOAc?

Richard P. Grant rpg14 at yahoo.co.uk.invalid
Thu Jan 17 03:46:51 EST 2002

In article <a25r0a$bgk$1 at news.doit.wisc.edu>,
 dk at no.email.thankstospam.net (D.K.) wrote:

> Isn't everyone? It's a standard microscopy reagent.

That's what I thought.  Of course, I'm using it for X-ray xtallography
so wouldn't have thought about microscope supplies :)

> Every electron microscopy company like Ted Pella
> and most like every general chemicals one like
> Merck and Fluka/Sigma

Sigma/Aldrich don't, strangely, but Fluka do (I wish SAF would get their
act together so one doesn't have to search three catalogues . . . grrr).

thanks,

Richard P. Grant  0x5F9559B1                         MRC Lab of Mol Biol
rpg 'at' mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk   http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/rpg/
                      -- "I am a doughnut!" --