Mortgage Rates are Dropping-Are you Benefiting?

dabush_incharge7306 at eudoramail.com dabush_incharge7306 at eudoramail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:25:39 EST 2002

DO YOU NEED A SECOND MORTGAGE?
Put down your pen and throw out all those long, complicated forms.
Forget all the confusing rates, terms, and programs. Fill out one quick form and we
will instantly search thousands of lenders and programs for those that meet your exact needs.
Click here NOW! It is 100% money and hassle FREE!
http://www.freewebhost4u.com/money23/bizop3.htm

Get ready to fill out endless forms, be confused by different rates, program options, terms, and industry jargon.  Be prepared to spend long hours trying to figure out the “catch” in the fine print or trying to figure out what lender is being honest and truly working on your behalf.  Or – you can simply take two minutes and fill out our short online form and let us do all the work for you!  AAA+ credit, not so A+ credit?  It does not matter.  We will search our database of thousands of lenders and programs that suit your needs, relieving you of all the hassle and headache.  It is absolutely FREE with No Obligation.  Get started TODAY!

The Headache of Getting a Mortgage
If you are at your wits end trying to shop the best rates, terms, and programs
available for your mortgage, you need to visit our site today.
We will search thousands of lenders and programs all at once for you.
Good credit, bad credit, we will find the program for you. No long forms, small print, or confusing
terms-just the programs that fit your needs! Visit today, it is 100% FREE!
http://www.freewebhost4u.com/money23/bizop3.htm

APR, Fixed rate, points, discount rates, application fees...Sound familiar?
It does if you are searching for a mortgage. Stop trying to figure it all out, they make
it confusing for a reason! Let us do all the work for you. We will search an entire
database with thousands of current lenders and programs, sift through all the
fine print and confusing terms, and find those that fit your needs. End the hassles
and confusion right now. Simply Click Here, fill out the short form, and we
do all the work for you, absolutely FREE! http://www.freewebhost4u.com/money23/bizop3.htm

Did you receive an email advertisement in error?
Our goal is to only target individuals who would like to take advantage of our offers.
If you'd like to be removed from our mailing list, please click on the link below.
You will be removed immediately and automatically from all of our future mailings.

Click Here: http://www.freewebhost4u.com/buss23/mort_remove.htm

---