Sequencing PCR Products - Please Help

Bertrand Collet b.collet at abdn.ac.uk
Mon Jul 8 05:07:33 EST 2002

Hi,

I recently sequenced PCR products with success after cutting the band out of the gel and purification using the Qiagen Gel extraction Kit with a final elution in water instead of Elution Buffer. This would solve you contamination problem with primer dimers.

Bertrand

--
Dr Bertrand Collet
Fish immunology group