How to estimate the total protein from the intact cells?

Wed Jul 10 18:24:00 EST 2002

Check BCA protein assay kit from Pierce (no affiliation). It allows to
measure protein concentration down to 5ug/ml and can tolerate quite high
detergent concentrations (e.g. 5% SDS). I suggest you to try extracting the
protein from your samples using detergents (you should try several to
determine which one is better).
Emir

news:d7b75d4c.0207081951.425c6fbd at posting.google.com...

news:<fc41d9d1.0207080101.17490d09 at posting.google.com>...