Sequence of pSVgpt and pSVhyg

Gay Robert - Slough rgay at lonza.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 06:17:19 EST 2002

Does anyone have the nucleotide sequence of pSVgpt and pSVhyg vectors.

They have been discontinued by Stratagene etc for sometime and I can find no
trace of their sequences.

Thanks in advance

Robert

This message is confidential and may also contain privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its content to any other person

This e-mail is not intended nor shall it be taken to create any legal
relations contractual or otherwise.