Dye Primers

Brian shopscifi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 02:16:30 EST 2002

Sorry for being vague
I am doing dye primer sequencing with an abi3100, but the dye primers
that ABI supply are in kit form, with terminating bases and enzyme, I
would like to do dye primer sequencing without using the ABI kit, and
looking at the dye sets that ABI support NED comes up in most of them
so I was looking for ordering information, who could I order FAM, HEX,
NED, ROX, JOE dyes from, I would like to go to just one supplier

Thankyou

Brian