well plate readers

S.Ballal ballal_sv at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 07:09:59 EST 2002

The only problem which I can think of is that they are EXPENSIVE.

They are quite useful though as you can use them as spectrophotmeters
too and carry out microassays.

Also consider that you would require microplates suitable for UV
applications.

We use one from Molecular Devices called Spectramax and THEY ARE GOOD
with a simple but strong software.

S.Ballal
Ahmedbad , India