A/G beads

Kalyan kalsriv at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 14:13:07 EST 2002

Hi All,

I want to know that does anyone have experince, whether GFP interacts
non-specefically with A/G beads. Also does it interact also with FLAG
and myc? This is because I want to pull down some myc tagged protein
with anti-myc antibody followed by westrn blot (while expression will
be checked by GFP under microscope and anti-myc western blot). In case
if GFP non-specefically binds with A/G beads I will have to choose
FLAG tagged. Give me an advice on it......Kalyan