How to design an antibody with low background cross-reactions?

Chang Zhu czhu at changbioscience.com
Tue Jun 18 01:28:38 EST 2002

Emir,

The second question is definite more interesting. Unfortunately my
tool can not do that yet. What the software does is: giving a protein
sequence, find the most likely subregion that can be used to raise an
good antibody with few cross-reactions. The algorithm does not predict
structure, so will be far off to answer your questions. But you are
right in asking these questions: if one has an accurate
structure-based algorithm, we will be one step closer to predict
protein-protein interactions.

Chang