PCR machine recommendations

Michael L. Sullivan mlsulliv at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 20 13:06:19 EST 2002

The minicycler, like the DNA tetrad and DYAD are products of MJ
research (no affiliation).  Their website is www.mjr.com.

The minicycler is, in my opinion, an affordable, workhorse piece of
equipment.  Programming is (at least for our 5 year old machine) not
as straightforward as a PE machine, but lots easier than the old Coy
machines from 10 years ago!

Mike

>Michael,
>Where did you look for those minicylers (with "hot bonnets")?
>Emir
>
>""Michael L. Sullivan"" <mlsulliv at facstaff.wisc.edu> wrote in message

>>  months ago, I thought maybe it would cost the same or less to buy 4
>>  minicylers (with "hot bonnets") instead of 1 DYAD with dual moduals.

---