PCR machine recommendations

Fri Jun 21 13:37:39 EST 2002

Thanks guys! So, I gather, it's either MJ Research's products, or PE's (now
Applied Biosystems). Now there's the issue of intuitive programming that was
mentioned here. I checked MJ and ABS websites. Looks like Dyad has a more
advanced screen then the DNA Engine. Thus, I guess programming should be
more advanced/intuitive in Dyad. Is this so? Would PE's 9700, or its
successor 2700, have a much easier programming interface? Some one here
mentioned that programming on PE machines is much easier. It is certainly
better if it would not be necessary to go through the manual every time you
did not use the instrument for a while.

Cheers,
Emir