molecular biology workshop

Scott Coutts scott.coutts at med.monash.edu.au
Wed Jun 26 08:41:00 EST 2002

We also hold one here in Melbourne, Australia. But we might be a bit far
away too - but we do get international people attending sometimes. It's
a one week intensive course covering RNA, DNA and protein techniques as
well as theory. Take a look if you're interested:

http://www.med.monash.edu.au/microbiology/services/dnacourse.html

lrzepiel at uoguelph.ca wrote:

 > but is well trained in classical bacteriology.  i've heard of
 > workshops for people with science but not molecular bio training.
 > does anyone know of any workshops being offered in the near future
 > and how i could get in touch with these
 > organizations?

Scott J. Coutts
Bacterial Pathogenesis Research Group