Help! Supplier of fluorophore-labeled dNTPs needed!

Kyle Legate legatek at mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca
Thu Jun 27 08:40:01 EST 2002

On 27 Jun 2002, NUMI Visitor NMIV46 wrote:

> Hi Net folks,
>
> PE is stopping the sale of FAM / TET / TAMRA labeled dNTPs.
> I do still need them for my work on high-throughput genotyping using fluorescent dNTPs on the Megabace.
> Does anyone know of alternative suppliers?
> I have asked around and no one else seems to be doing this line of business.
> Close to desperation.

If you're willing to switch your fluorophore to mant, Jena biosciences
carried a full range of dNTPs (shop.jenabioscience.com). They are in
Germany so if you're ordering from NA, you should ask them to double the
ice packs. They sent my first order with a single icepack (from NEB no
less!) and my order arrived at rt.

legatek at mcmaster.ca		Kyle Legate            legatek at hotmail.com

   Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca
    moon musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch