Request for vector sequence (pUT-based)

C Coward cc122 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 27 09:00:50 EST 2002

Greetings....

As we're in a bit of a rush at the moment, and can't get hold of the
original paper for a couple of days, I was wondering whether anyone has
the sequence of a vector called pUTmini-Tn5Km2, or the restriction sites
in the MCS. The vector is a derivative of pUT (whatever that is),
containing a Kanamycin-containing Tn5 element.

The original paper was

de Lorenzo V et al.
J. Bact 1990 Vol 172 no 11 pp 6568-72
"Mini-Tn5 transposon derivatives for insertion mutagenesis, promoter
probing, and chromosomal insertion of cloned DNA in gram-negative
eubacteria"

TIA

Chris