Storing dNTPs at -70 or -20?

Mr JN Goulding jgouldin at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 05:50:18 EST 2002

The Pharmacia rep I knew confirmed this to me, and had checked the claims
out himself. From memory (it was a few years ago) he left the dNTPs at 37C
for 3 months, and seen no problem. My dNTPs often get left at 4C for days,
with no problem at all. Can't ever recall a PCR problem that was traced
back to dNTPs- which probably means that I'll start having them now :o)

Jon