ABI matrix files

Brian shopscifi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 05:17:05 EST 2002

I have managed to extract raw flouresence data form a 377. I want to
avoid using the ABI base calling but I would like to be able to apply
a matrix to this raw data before using my basecalling software. Anyone
got any ideas. I have the 4X4 matrix numbers.

Thanks in advance

Brian
PS
I have managed to extract the 16 matrix numbers from the instrument
file binary but these seem to have absolutly no reletionship to the 16
numbers displayed in data utilities, any ideas. ( I have heard that
this is inverse times 1000 but this seems very wrong )