Transfection without cytotoxicity

Paul Paul at genedetect.com
Wed Mar 13 02:00:33 EST 2002

Hi Martin

To solve this issue our company will be releasing our rAVE product line to
allow for functional genomic studies of the kind you are performing
(efficient gene delivery, without toxicity). Unfortunately the rAVE products
will not be available for sale for another month.

The rAVE products are based on recombinant adeno associated virus vectors
(rAAV) carrying the gene of interest. We will offer the ability to custom
insert any particular gene of interest. rAAV are one of the least toxic,
most efficient transfection vectors available today.

Publication material will appear on our website over the next several weeks.
So you can check these transfection reagents out.

Alternatively send me an email for more info.

Regards
Paul.