Multichannel pipettes frustration!

dbell dbell at qnis.net
Fri Mar 15 11:53:56 EST 2002

I have an electric multichannel from Matrix (no affil. - just a happy camper)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Deanne Bell

On Friday, March 15, 2002 6:12 AM, knud [SMTP:kknald at hotmail.com] wrote:
: Eppendorf multichannel pipettes is great. For almost the same prize you can

: > Can anyone recommend a brand of multichannel pipetter that:
: >
: > 1) draws the same volume into every tip, every time?
: >
: > 2) does not require hand tightening in order to achieve 1)
: >
: > 3) eject the tips easily?
: >
: > I am getting very frustrated with the Anachem ones that we have. One of
: the
: > tips usually doesn't draw up the full volume if I just tap the pipetter
: onto
: > tips without hand tightening. Then I have to force all the tips out after
: > using. By the time I get to the third box of tips, my arms start to ache
: and
: > continue for a further 3 days! Thanks for any suggestion.

---