Multichannel pipettes frustration!

Maarten de Smit desmit at
Sun Mar 17 00:42:58 EST 2002

Hi. In my experience much depends on the brand of tips that you use. I found
in a drawer an old multichannel pipette that seemed completely useless. I
then contacted our supplier of pipette tips and asked them to send me
samples of all types of yellow tips they have. From those I selected one
type that worked and I'm now using the old beast happily and without

news:a6sjld$mcl$1 at