Transfection without cytotoxicity

Ian A. York iayork at panix.com
Sun Mar 17 10:22:27 EST 2002

In article <96m59uglhsmlonfbphufgs2s8it80uqqdq at 4ax.com>,
 <delios97 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Perhaps if you used the reagent correctly, you would experience
>toxicity

I assume you mean "would not" experience toxicity?  Do you have a reason
to believe I'm *not* using the reagent correctly?

Could you please quote correctly, with the original text, TRIMMEND
INTELLIGENTLY, at the top, followed by your comments?  That's the proper
convention on Usenet (where this is sent, by the way), although the
default for microsoft seems to be the way you quoted.  Of course, anyone
stupid enough to use Microsoft defaults deserves to have their hard drive
destroyed, and probably will within a few months.

I've left the arrangement the way you set it up, so you can see that how
difficult it is to get context from your arrangement.

(I don't know why I'm bothering to reply, actually.  An inane comment,
improperly quoted, with no explanation or context, and with a typo that
reverses the apparent intent of the author, sent by an anonymous person
with a hotmail account.  Sheesh.)

Ian