Help : Need anti bovine IL-2 antibody

Avinash aviprem at
Mon Mar 18 06:13:11 EST 2002

        I am a research student in India working on two cytokine genes (Interleukin-2 and Interferon gamma ) of Indian water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis). I have
successfully cloned these genes and is in the process of expressing the recombinant protein.  For characterising these proteins I need antibodies against the IL-2
IFN-gamma. Since work on the cytokine genes of buffalo is still in infancy I'm unable to get antibodies against the buffalo IL-2 and IFN gamma. Since buffaloes are
closely related to bovines I plan to use anti bovine IL-2  antibody.
         So I'm on the look out for some one who can help me with the anti bovine IL-2 antibody. I would be very grateful if you can spare some antibody for my
work or give me the contact address of somebody who will be having the antibody.
My address is
Avinash Premraj
Animal Biotechnology Lab
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Trivandrum - 695014
 Kerala, INDIA

 E-mail : aviprem at
              aviprem at

 Thanking you

 Yours sincerely
Avinash Premraj

                          (0 0)
           |  Good Bye for Now      |
           |    * Avinash *                |
                      ||    ||
                     ooO Ooo
Avinash Premraj C
Animal Biotechnology Group
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Jagathy, Trivandrum - 695014
Kerala, INDIA

Phone +91 471 345899

E-mail:      aviprem at
        aviprem at

Do molecular biologists wear designer genes?