PCR template quality??

Sergey V. Shulga-Morskoy TheMadScientific at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 23 22:04:09 EST 2002

Wha kind of DNA template do you have?
If it is plasmid it will look like plasmid 8-). Supercoiled form have to be
in gel. If it is genomic DNA it is look like REALLY HIGH molecular weight
DNA, generally not less then 12-15 kB. I never run degraded DNA, but think
it should be smear on gel instead of laddering. By the way, "DNA laddering"
is attributed to apoptosis process.
Good luck,
Sergey
"NM" <acoustic52 at hotmail.com> ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????: