help on antibody searching

Zhonglin Chai Zhonglin.Chai at baker.edu.au
Wed Mar 27 22:38:28 EST 2002

Try this site: http://www.antibodyresource.com/

Zhonglin Chai, PhD

Molecular Hypertension Laboratory
Baker Medical Research Institute
P.O. Box 6492
St.Kilda Road
Central Melbourne
Vic 8008, Australia
Telephone: +61 3, 8532 1231
mobile : 0413 58 1940, or international +61, 413 58 1940
Fax: +61 3, 8532 1100
email: zhonglin.chai at baker.edu.au

>>> "Fan, Xiaoxuan" <xof100 at psu.edu> 03/28/02 01:42pm >>>
I am asking for help on searching antibodies.
I am interested in annexin proteins. Do you know how can I search for
the major comanies that sell antibodies to annexins? Are there any
search engine that is for antibody search?
thanks a lot.
--
Fan, Xiaoxuan

The information contained in this email and any attached files is strictly
private and confidential.  This email should be read by the intended
addressee only.  If the recipient of this message is not the intended
addressee, please promptly delete this email and any attachments.

---