annoying problem about standard agarose? please help

Chris Poklemba poklembc at
Thu Mar 28 16:11:09 EST 2002

I think by far the largest problem is when the powder keeps accumulating
in my ears...the only way I can clear them is to sneeze it out....sorta
comes out like a plug...

actually, it does kinda make a fun way to alleviate any tensions in the
lab, what with trying to pop a plug out at my lab mates thru the bench

but alas, I stray, the REAL problem is those capillary pipet tips that
come out looking like hyphae autoclaving - try cleaning between your teeth
with those!