Autoclave

David L Haviland David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Mar 28 22:11:46 EST 2002

Hi...

No disrespect intended, but under the context of "autoclave".....  are
you serious???

Various cook books and about 20 years of doing 2-3 birds a year, 250F
(Yes, if Farenheight exists on this sub) and about 22-25 minutes per
pound.  Use a meat thermometer.   Is it stuffed?  Then 165 'F in the
dressing or 175'F in the breast - you're done!

Now... would "autoclaving" the bird keep it moist??  Hmmm...  gotta
think about that one!!

David

David L. Haviland, Ph.D., Asst. Prof. Immunology
University of Texas - Houston, H.S.C.
Institute of Molecular Medicine, R907
2121 W. Holcombe Blvd.,  Houston, TX  77030
713.500.2413-Voice//713.500.2424-FAX
If everything seems to be going so well, you have obviously
overlooked something.