Autoclave

David L Haviland David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Fri Mar 29 08:45:43 EST 2002

Wolfgang:

No doubt the pressure would keep the bird moist.

But would you want your bird "autoclaved" (yes,I'm intentionally NOT
using the word 'cooked' even though that is what will happen!!) in a
used autoclave?   I can "taste" it now...  "Forget the garlic.  This
bird is excellent with an 'ode to Luria Broth aftertaste...."

It also wont'be  crispy on the outside - you can only get that with dry-
heat.

David
David L. Haviland, Ph.D., Asst. Prof. Immunology
University of Texas - Houston, H.S.C.
Institute of Molecular Medicine, R907
2121 W. Holcombe Blvd.,  Houston, TX  77030
713.500.2413-Voice//713.500.2424-FAX
If everything seems to be going so well, you have obviously
overlooked something.