RNA Isolation Sr. Scientist available in Austin, TX-will relo

Traci Bawcom traci.bawcom at liito.com
Sun Nov 3 14:02:32 EST 2002

Hello,
I am looking for an RNA Isolation Sr. Scientist for an established
company here in Austin, TX.  They have excellent benefits, on-site
daycare, and they will relo.  I have included the description below so
if you are interested or if you know of anyone, please send them my
way.  If you are not interested, please disregard this email and I
thank you for your time.

Position Description
We are interested in candidates to work at the interface of molecular
biology and chemistry to develop new technology for RNA isolation.
Senior Scientists have considerable freedom in developing their own
research programs. They typically lead a small research group, have
NIH small business grants and write papers and patents. We feel that
our diverse and interactive R&D group is unique in the industry and
has been important to our continuing success.

Qualifications
Candidates should have a Ph.D. and postdoctoral experience, a strong
publication record and an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.

Again, if you or anyone that you know might be interested, please send
me your info and the best time to contact you.  Please also feel free
to contact me at any time from the info below.

I appreciate your time and consideration,
Thanks again
Traci

Traci Bawcom
Sr. Recruiter