In-vitro Translation Sr. Scientist in Austin, TX-will relo

Traci Bawcom traci.bawcom at liito.com
Sun Nov 3 14:38:20 EST 2002

Hello,
My name is Traci Bawcom and I am with Liito, a Biotech Staffing Firm
in Austin, TX.  I am looking for an In-vitro Translation Sr.
Scientist for an established company in Austin with excellent
benefits, on-site daycare, and willing to relo.  If you or anyone that
you know might be interested, please send them my way.  If not, please
disregard and I thank you for your time.

Position Description
We are interested in candidates who have a strong background in
producing bacterial lysates for coupled in vitro
transcription/translation reactions to develop products in this area.
Senior Scientists have considerable freedom in developing their own
research programs. They typically lead a small research group, have
NIH small business grants and write papers and patents. Our diverse
and interactive R&D group is unique in the industry and has been
important to our continuing success.

Qualifications
Candidates should have a Ph.D. in molecular biology, biochemistry or
related field with postdoctoral experience, a strong publication
record and excellent verbal and written language skills. Candidates
with a molecular biology background and experience in a variety of
RNA-related techniques are preferred. Most importantly, we are
searching for entrepreneurial, innovative scientists who are
stimulated by practicing science in a unique research environment,
that rewards creative thinking and making good things happen.

Again, if you or anyone that you know might be interested, please send
me your info and the best time to contact you.  Please also feel free
to contact me at any time from the info below.

I appreciate your time and consideration,
Thanks again
Traci

Traci Bawcom
Sr. Recruiter