The Canadian Healthare Directory

Sara Mitchell info at infosourcegroup.com
Mon Nov 4 03:08:45 EST 2002

Governments across Canada spend over $500 billion
annually to maintain and improve healthcare services.
To cover one of the best healthcare systems in the
world, we are introducing The Canadian Healthcare
Directory.  This comprehensive title covers all
Canadian hospitals, nursing homes, pharmacies,
manufacturers and more.

We also publish The Canadian Healthcare Report which
covers healthcare policy and regulatory developments
throughout Canada.

If you would like more information or to order,
please visit our web site at www.infosourcegroup.com.

Thank you.