Biologically active protein purification - from brain

bljaho at uta.fi bljaho at uta.fi
Wed Nov 6 16:12:34 EST 2002

Hi there,

Do you know a simple way to isolate biologically active proteins from tissue - in my case brain - to test the extract for a certain protein activity - in my case pol III transcriptional activity? Just plain pol III would be fine right now, but I would also like to test the extract for reverse transcriptase activity later on. I have the vectors to test the activity, I just need a protocol to purify the proteins so that they remain their activity.

Thanks,

Jari

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet_molbio_methds-reagnts&begin=0