Need nucleotide sequences fo probes for Coxsackie A, Coxsackie B, enterovirus and picornavirus

Steve Marshall steve at genedetect.com
Wed Nov 6 23:05:17 EST 2002

Dear Duncan

Do you know what ever happened to the old PCR primer database that
used to be hosted by EBI???

While a lot of people now choose to design their own PCR primers using
the many software programs that are available, I am also sure many
would prefer the ease and security of using primers validated by
publication in the literature.

Im surprised no company that I can see has decided to host the old PCR
primer database that was available on the web.

I might post to see what sort of reception we would get if we decided
to try resurect it and host it for free?

Steve

www.genedetect.com
"World's largest selection of gene probes"