Need nucleotide sequences fo probes for Coxsackie A, Coxsackie B, enterovirus and picornavirus

Tim none at none.com
Fri Nov 8 17:12:57 EST 2002

Also, if you have the web address that was previously used (I don't have it
so I couldn't try this to see if it would work) you can go to
http://web.archive.org/collections/web/advanced.html, enter the address and
see what comes up!  Let me know if it works for you because I'd like to see
some of these primer sets too!

Tim Spahlinger

news:aqhca0$1v2$1 at eeyore.INS.cwru.edu...