any hints for a plant mRNA extraction/purification kit?

Marcello Sforvo m_sforvo at
Wed Nov 13 10:34:19 EST 2002

Hi guys,
we're looking for a quick and reliable kit for mRNA extraction from plants.
the scope would be RT-PCR and possibly northerns (looks like making
Northerns with mRNA from a kit would be quite expensive, though...)
After a first look at major companies, it seems there are many kits
compatible with plant material  so I was wondering if someone could point us
to some  reliable kit (of course, the cheaper the better) !!

thanks in advance for any hints !!