external control for RT-PCR

L. Lintott llintott at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 13 23:43:36 EST 2002

Here is another site to look at, with several papers on use of
housekeeping genes in real time RT-PCR, but they would apply to any
RT-PCR
http://www.wzw.tum.de/gene-quantification/index.shtml

They all talk about problems with using 'house-keeping genes' and that
maybe 18s is a better choice.

cheers
LL

--