how to make several small DNA fragnent copy together

Peter Ashby p.r.ashby at MAPS.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Nov 14 05:35:52 EST 2002

In article <20021114060159.22742.qmail at ww02.hostica.com>,
 yujianzhang at yahoo.com wrote:

> hi,
>
> Now I am trying to construct a expression vector containing several copies of
> small DNA fragments(150bp). These fragments should be joined by head-to-tail
> for correct translation. Does any one has a good solution?

Order complementary phosphorylated oligos with non complementary
overhangs. Heat and slowly anneal equimolar amounts of the oligos.
Ligate a range of insert:vector ratios. Transform and analyse numbers by
your method of choice (I used high% LMP agarose gels).

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
Wellcome Trust Biocentre